- Slow-releasing fertilizer
- Contains phosphorus, calcium, nitrogen, and essential proteins.
- Prevents premature bud drop due to nutrient deficiency.
- Prevents abnormal dark green, reddish-purplish color of leaves.
- Improves the development of fruits and flowers.
It is used as an organic fertilizer for all corps.
100% organic manure Great source of Phosphorous, Calcium and Nitrogen.
Stimulates root production and improves flowering in case of both vegetables and flower plants.
Nontoxic and non-harmful to plants its nature organic fertilizer.
It is especially good for better root development and increased yield.
Apply 25grms of bonemeal at a frequency of 3 weeks for potted plants.
Apply 100gms to 1Kg at the basin of the plant depending on the size and age.
Less water to be maintained for plant container.